The museum is currently open every Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM To visit at other times, call PHA Board President A. J. Smith at: 864-972-8173 or 864-280-0107.
Patriots Hall offers an opportunity for Oconee citizens, their families and visitors, to see how veterans have contributed and often sacrificed for our country, the world and our freedom.
There is no charge to visit the museum.
Patriot's Hall, formerly known as "The Old Rock Building" was built in 1933.
The museum is located at 13 Short St. and is directly behind the Oconee County Courthouse.
The mailing address is: P.O. Box 591 Walhalla, SC 29691 Museum phone: 864-638-5455 (if no answer leave message)